- Applicant participates in pre-certification information session (Usually by Web-Ex)
- A complete electronic application is submitted to the Mid-States MSDC
- Certification staff reviews the application
- Upon completion of the desk audit, an on-site visit is performed
- Application is reviewed by certification committee
- Application is reviewed and voted on by board of directors
- MBE is notified of board of director’s decision. If approved, the MBE participates in post-certification orientation (Usually by WebEx)
- You will receive an email notification once approved.
- You will be able to download your Certificate of Certification signed by the President that includes your certification number and expiration date.
- You will be able to download your NMSDC Certified MBE Logo
- You will be notified of the date to attend the mandatory post-certification orientation (usually through WebEx).
You can begin the certification process by using our online application. (Click Here)
Any changes your company must be immediately communicated to the Mid-States MSDC, to include those affecting: ownership, operation, control, subsidiaries, affiliates, product/services provided, key employees, addresses, telephone numbers, etc.
You must re-certify annually, in a timely fashion. Failure to re-certify in accordance with the notice you receive from the Mid-States MSDC will result in the revocation of your company’s certification. Please complete the online re-certification application. (Click Here)