We offer numerous services to our certified MBEs, including educational programs plus a wide range of networking opportunities. Standardized procedures on certification ensure consistent and identical review and certification of MBEs throughout the NMSDC Network. Our network is the only national organization providing certification throughout the U.S. where MBEs are genuinely minority-owned and operated, and ready to do business.
- Access — Means MBEs doing business with MBEs and forming joint venture for success.
- Business Opportunity Fairs — Allow minority entrepreneurs to present themselves to hundreds of prospective buyers in a single setting.
- Customized executive education — Concentrates training and technical assistance into leadership tools for CEOs of minority-owned firms.
- Networking opportunities — Provide expansion of relationship-building opportunities with corporate buyers and a variety of other formal and informal activities to foster the development of long-term, mutually beneficial business relations – bringing corporate purchasing people together with representatives of minority businesses.
Mid-States MSDC certified MBEs and other council certified MBE subscribers have access to all MBE services that we offer. They include:
- Pre-Certification Webinars
- Certification and Orientation
- Training and Development (workshops, special events, education)
- Subscription Services
- Business Opportunity Sourcing
We also offer a variety of other formal and informal activities to foster the development of long-term mutually beneficial business relationships that bring corporate purchasing professionals together with minority businesses.